Jemma Kidd foundation brush?

pdtb050606

Hi all, so I was wondering if anyone has tried this? I keep watching Pixiwoo on youtube and it seems like a pretty fast way to apply foundation. I am going to Las Vegas next week with my sister in laws and they literally take 15 min to get ready from start to finish! While I adore my MAC 109 for foundation it does take me a little while since it's small. I bought the MAC 180 just for this trip and I really don't like the application it gives me. Soooo has anyone tried this brush? is it quick? b/c that's def what I need! I'm hoping to get some feedback before I hit up Neiman's today so let me know what you think! TIA
smiles.gif

bornnygurl

I have this brush and adore it. I don't even use my 187 anymore because I love the way this brush applies my SFF. It's pretty fast, blends foundation like a dream and gets into every little part of my face. Hope that helps! *going back to lurking*

MissResha

pixiwoo = love

their accents are just so dreamy. i get lost in whatever they're saying. i love those girls. and i've been curious about that brush too.

pdtb050606

OK, so I'm very impulsive and I ran out and picked it up, and of course you can never just buy one thing *sighs* and I also got a blusher duo...I can't wait to try it tomorrow-I'll check back in and let you guys know how it works
smiles.gif

And yes they are both smokin hot! Their accents just makes them that much hotter
drools.gif

pdtb050606

Ok, so if anyone is interested I tried out my new brush this morning, and it's pretty good I guess. I mean it doesn't have me jumping out of my chair or anything but it does the job...it does give quite a light application which I don't really like. I have some problem areas on my cheeks and I had to go back over it with my 109. So all in all I like it but I don't just loveeeeeee it
smiles.gif

Latest posts