Jewel Blue combos

astronaut

What colours should I use with Jewel Blue? And how can I make this shadow look better (shimmery cream base)? I ordered it online and thought it was going to look like UD Deluxe Peace or Turquatic or something. I really hate this shadow lol

TM26

I am not sure how much help I am going to be, but I will try
smiles.gif
I use mine to create a sort of mermaid/sea type of look. I like pairing it (blending it with) with similiar colors that are more toned down then jewel blue. Also with pink, light green shades and lavender purples. I like to use it with sea myth, steamy, shimmermoss, springtime skipper, playful, dreamy v. I also found it goes really nice with gray shades as well, like electra, softwashed, etc. Try using a base underneath like UD primer potion. I hope that helps somewhat
wavey.gif

saniyairshad

Metarmorph (on lid), Juxt (over Metamorph), Swimming (outer 2/3 lid), Jewel Blue (outer 1/3 lid), Retrospeck (browbone highlighter).

Amber Lights w/ Plumage or Jewel Blue.

Early Morning as wash, Jewel Blue at inner crease, Nocturnelle at outer V.

mzreyes

vanilla pig. as a wash, jewel blue in the crease, plumage in the outter V. Or, humid instead of plumage.

Edie

Crystal Avalanche from inner corners to middle of eye
then Jewel blue from middle of eye to just before the outer eye ends then a silvery colour (silver ring is the only one I can think of)
then Blend Blend Blend

The MA in the store near me had this on and it looked super-cute! It made me buy the crystal avalanche but I opted for Electric Eel instead of the Jewel blue as I found it easier to apply.

Also for a more 'out there' look a yellow eyeshadow on the inner and the jewel blue on the outer apparently goes really well. I haven't tried it though...hmm next fotd idea was born
smiles.gif

JillBug

i like to use it with golds!

i suggest using cork in the creas/outer v before applying jewel blue to your lids....that way it will tone it down a bit. then put goldmine over the blue and just above the crease. then i use ricepaper to highlight.

i also use jewel blue and goldmine to line under my lashes and sometimes i use smolder on my waterline....it just depends on my mood!

smiles.gif