Job at Sephora

krupa21

Hey guys! So I applied to Sephora a couple weeks ago. I was fortunate to get two interviews and on my last interview (which was a Sunday), the store director said she'd call my references and call me back my Tuesday. Its been a little over week now and she hasn't called any of my references. I left a message for her yesterday asking if all the information I gave her was correct and if she was still interested. I'm like SUPER nervous because I really really REALLY want this job SO BADLY. Like words cannot even express how badly i want this job! Everything seemed alright during the interview. I wore black pants, a cream colored blouse and a red blazer with some small black heels. Can somebody tell me if I did something wrong or what's I should expect next?

PennyLayn3

Omg we r going they the same my third interview was now almost 2 weeks ago I called Friday she said they still checking references I'm loosing hope I worked for them seasonal in 2009 they couldn't keep the staff at the time now I'm loosing all hope :(

krupa21

ahhh no! are they just really thorough with their application process!? I hate them leaving us in the dust like that! Yeah and i feel you. I'm starting to lose hope as well. I just really wanna work there! Its strange that they haven't called your references yet because you had already worked there. I dunno. I hope we both get called back soon! the suspense is literally killing me!