kabuki brushes

kyoto

I have the Bobbi Brown Kabuki and two of the Mac 181's. I always reach for the Mac Kabuki's. They're soft, never shed, and just the right size.

shortcake

The Too Faced Kabuki brush!!!! It is the softest brush! It's soooo fabulous-it's hard to find it in stock in many Sephora stores. The best part? It's completly cruelty free
smiles.gif

alien21xx

I have 4 different kabuki brushes. 1 I bought from eBay (very rough, sheds worse than my cats), 1 I got from sephora, 1 from Clarins and the MAC 182.

The one from Sephora was pretty ok to use at first, but once I tried the 182 and the one from Clarins, I just realized how rough it is. The Clarins brush is definitely softer than the 182, but 182 is a lot fuller. I now use both interchangeably. They're wonderful!

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
Before I invested my money into a kabuki I wanted to test run a cheaper brand's. After looking at the reviews on MUA, I bought CVS's Esscence of Beauty for, I think, $9.99 and I LOVE it! It is so soft and cute and really affordable! It does the job amazingly! I might just pick up another. ; )

Wow Im going to have to check that out! Is it soft? I bought one from Target from this cheap brand and it was 2 dollars. lol But its not soft. :\

mochabean

I have the 180 which is absolutely SOFT! I use it from time to time to apply my Silk Naturals powder.

I also have the 182, like it but it has since been retired b/c I now use exclusively the 183! That brush is to-die-for!!! The brush bristles are super soft like silk! And the blending/buffing is so easy to do with this brush.

Before buying MAC, I used to use the cheap kabuki brushes found at Walmart or Target for $10 or less. Yes, these did work, but not as well as my MAC kabuki brushes.

Karen_B

I have the Lumiere kabuki and it is wonderful. I would like to try the MAC 182 but unfortunately I don't have the budget for it at this point
ssad.gif

clamster

The kabuki from Bare Minerals sheds like CRAZY! It's rough and doesn't buff powders nicely. Not worth a penny!