Kitschmas ?

Tash

There's actually two of them listed on the MAC page. One of them was from the Noctournelle collection, the other is a permanent one.

labwom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascella
Is there any difference finish-wise between these two?

I was wondering that too. I have a full size but I'm not sure if it is first or second release.

KJam

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbelishious
i know there WAS two listed... theres only one now.

and the one that is listed has the triangle of death!

redambition

oh no... i was going to buy this a little later on.

*starts considering if she needs another purple eye shadow*

juli

When there was two listed on the website, for a while they showed two different discription for kitchmas. One being the permanent one and the other being LE released with Nocturnelle collection. They showed it as if it were diff. (don't quote me on this one, but one was shimmering pink and mauve pearl(frost)(this is the old/perm one they had on the website), the other one was pink/lavender pearl (frost)) Which made me wonder if I should buy the one with lavender description.

They have combined it recently and changed the description to the old(perm.) one but I am not sure if it was error from the start or if they are act. different. at one point i was thinking about purchasing it cause color description were different.

I am glad that I didn't tho because with Jewelscent release... I need more $.
cutey.gif

Chic 2k6

I have the 'old' Kitschmas, and the difference between the old one and the nocturnelle one is the formula i think, the pigment got reformulated and released into the Nocturnelle collection

Latest posts