lacquer> yay or nay?

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
oh gawd i LOVE the lacquers! i have fanplastico, ackrylicka, glossette, varneesh and rainbeau. they're like liquid lipstick. the texture is smooth, creamy and very shiny! i haven't had a problem with them bleeding at all. maybe use a reverse liner to prevent that.

This may be a rookie question but what is a "reverse liner"?

Thanks in advance.

DeyeAenE

i had varneesh for the longest time and i love it!! it stays on forever for me and after it sits in on your lips it looks so smooth!

lola336

I wonder if they are going to release new colors though...they always come out with le glosses and lipsticks..but no mention of lacquers.... :-(

ruby_soho

I looove the lacquers! If I were an employee I'd buy all the ones I wanted! I only own Varneesh and Fanplastico. I'm surprised people find them stickier than lipglasses, I find them soo smooth, thick but smooth, not at all sticky like lipglasses. I would definitely get some!

ladybugz07

YAY!!! I love the lacquers, but so far I only have Babied, Varneesh, Sheena & Poco Pink...
smiles.gif
I need more!!!

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola336
I wonder if they are going to release new colors though...they always come out with le glosses and lipsticks..but no mention of lacquers.... :-(

The catherine collection came out with 2 le lacquers...Pink Velvet and Ignite.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
I looove the lacquers! If I were an employee I'd buy all the ones I wanted! I only own Varneesh and Fanplastico. I'm surprised people find them stickier than lipglasses, I find them soo smooth, thick but smooth, not at all sticky like lipglasses. I would definitely get some!

I don't think they are sticky at all either. They go on so smoothly and the color can as sheer or opaque as you'd like.

AudreyNicole

I bumped this thread so that people could see the swatch of Tongue in Chic on the first page... I agree, that it looks almost identical to Phosphorelle lipglass.

Monique_sl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
I was going through the MAC site, and I was looking at the lip lacquers, and I wondered why I never heard much about these.
please tell me the difference between these, a lipstick and a lipglass? and are theyas sticky as the lipglasses?

TY!

Hello Sanne, great idea to ask this here, as you know I also had this question, as i ones asked you about it ;-)

Thank you all for answering this! There is some great info for me now also.
wavey.gif

Monique_sl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique_sl
Hello Sanne, great idea to ask this here, as you know I also had this question, as i ones asked you about it ;-)

Thank you all for answering this! There is some great info for me now also.
wavey.gif

I bought the Veneer Lacquer and i love it!!
03442783002.jpg

Just give it a try Sanne, nice bright colour and stays on very well.
I've tried it in the MAC Store before i bought it.

Oonie

I have Veneer and at one time had a color called Soiled, I believe was the name but kinda reminds you of Coco Framboise l/g Tasti.