Laura Gellar being Discontinued at Sephora

abbyquack

I dunno if this is old news, but while at Sephora today, I noticed all the Laura Gellar stuff was picked over and what was left over was 30% off. It turns out that Sephora is discontinuing Laura Gellar. Kinda sucks, considering I do like her Spackle, and some of the mineral blushes.
thmbdn.gif

blusherie

I just went to sephora.com, and it looks like almost all of the remaining products are sold out!
shockt.gif
The prices are very low too...

Shadowy Lady

My sephora pulled out all the laura geller stuff right after xmas
ssad.gif
I was bummed coz I wanted some more of their baked blushes
ssad.gif

euphrosyne_rose

I noticed this as well quite awhile back, probably around Christmas. I was anxious to try the baked blushes too and I had swatched a few of the baked shadows and was looking to try a few of those as well. When I went to check out the section, most of the stuff was gone but since it was Christmas, I just assumed it was a stocking issue and then later saw they were being discontinued by Sephora. Later that day I happened to walk through Macy's and saw a tiny LG counter next to Benefit and stopped to check things out. I didn't get anything b/c I was in a hurry but I was on Macy's website the other day and saw all the different brands Macy's carries. For some reason LG didn't seem to be on the list. I saw Bobbi Brown on the list but my Macy's doesn't carry BB! I plan to go back this weekend and see if they still have the LG counter. I saw that one of the baked blushes is almost an exact match to MAC's Stereo Rose which is the one thing I would LOVE to own that I don't have and I'm not about to pay $40+ for it either.
shockt.gif

MzzRach

I know this line is pretty popular on QVC and they feature LG quite often - for those in the US, it might be a decent alternative to Sephora if you know what you like.

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphrosyne_rose
I noticed this as well quite awhile back, probably around Christmas. I was anxious to try the baked blushes too and I had swatched a few of the baked shadows and was looking to try a few of those as well. When I went to check out the section, most of the stuff was gone but since it was Christmas, I just assumed it was a stocking issue and then later saw they were being discontinued by Sephora. Later that day I happened to walk through Macy's and saw a tiny LG counter next to Benefit and stopped to check things out. I didn't get anything b/c I was in a hurry but I was on Macy's website the other day and saw all the different brands Macy's carries. For some reason LG didn't seem to be on the list. I saw Bobbi Brown on the list but my Macy's doesn't carry BB! I plan to go back this weekend and see if they still have the LG counter. I saw that one of the baked blushes is almost an exact match to MAC's Stereo Rose which is the one thing I would LOVE to own that I don't have and I'm not about to pay $40+ for it either.
shockt.gif

Yeah that's the thing w/ Macy's is that what they carry online cosmetics wise isn't the same as in store. Like some Macy's stores carry NARS but its not on the website, and Bobbi Brown isn't carried in store (not that I know of) but its online. Its weird.

euphrosyne_rose

^^^ Naturally now that I've said that, I happened to be on Macy's site last night looking at some other stuff and clicken on the beauty brands featured and damn if Laura Geller wasn't listed!! I had to laugh. Pretty much everything I've seen at Sephora and at the counter in Macy's was on the Macy's site and I swear it wasn't on the site before. At least it's there now!
th_wink3.gif

Latest posts