LaurEss

Indian Barbie

Saw the banner for this on the site, anybody purchashizzled the products? Looking at the blushes and can't decide, they look yummy but I don't know how much they give in the sample.

Applegreen

I've tried the Elemental and Minimalist foundations in Radiant Fawn. They apply nicely, have a light look and feel and a soft matte finish (the kind that's not a dull matte like with a regular talc-based face powder or matte liquid foundation but not shiny either). Coverage and especially staying power are somewhat better than in Everyday Minerals' semi-matte which I normally use. It's been a while since using Lily Lolo or Lumiere's Cashmere, but basically LaurEss is a lot like these two, Elemental being a little glowy (not nearly as glowy as EM's Semi-matte though, in my opinion) and Minimalist more matte.

The blushes are a bit harder to apply evenly than EM and Pure Luxe, but at least the two I have samples of are sooo pretty. "Tickled" is a sweet warm shimmery coral and "Finesse" a lovely golden caramel peach. Most of the blushes contain kaolin which I could imagine might provide better staying power on oily skin.

If you're into trying out new minerals brands these are worth it. Nothing devastatingly new here, though.
smiles.gif

SAMAKOSEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eynav.g
I've just orderd a few samples from them. I hope they will be at least as good as Signature's
tong.gif

of course! its much better!
thmbup.gif

eynav.g

OK, I have tired the samples.
The elemental foundation has a light covrerage. You cannot even build a medium coverage. I didn't like it.
The blushes that are not matte are very sparkely and their pigment is not so good to my opinion. The matte blushes are good.
I must say that I don't mean to buy any full size from them. I like Alima's foundation more and Everyday have great products too.