Lindsay Lohan to Launch Her Own Self-Tanner at Sephora

MAC_Whore

Yes, you read that right. From MSN...

Quote:
....Speaking of her business ventures, Lindsay has been out this week plugging her soon-to-debut spray-tanner, Sevin Nyne, a name she says she chose because the numbers are meaningful to her, and not, as we hoped, because she's a really big fan of Jeri Ryan's work as Seven of Nine on "Star Trek: Voyager."

"As much as I love the sun, it is so bad for your skin," Lindsay explains to People. "I have tried every product on the market and never found something that I loved."

The thrice-rehabbed starlet, whose own skin tone is typically a hue that falls somewhere between mashed yam and traffic cone, is most excited about her new product's nourishing ingredients.

"It was important to me to have a natural product that didn't have a lot of dyes and chemicals," she peddles. "Our product has goji berry extract, which has antioxidant properties. It has a natural golden color. It doesn't streak and smells delicious -- not like a typical tanning product."

The spray, which shouldn't be confused with an insecticide that's also named Sevin, will retail for $35 and can be purchased only at Sephora starting May 1, although if you're desperate to show off a healthy glow come tax time, you can get it on the store's website starting April 15.

I think I will wait for someone else to try this first. Thank God Sephora has a great return policy. Clearly I'm skeptical. The only glimmer of hope is found in the knowledge that Lindsay isn't in the lab formulating the product.

bebeflamand

errr...LMAO

I'm sorry, but she looks like a carrot gone bad most of the time and now we're all supposed to look like that? No thanks!

Lissa

"The thrice-rehabbed starlet, whose own skin tone is typically a hue that falls somewhere between mashed yam and traffic cone...."

th_LMAO.gif

brianjenny17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
"The thrice-rehabbed starlet, whose own skin tone is typically a hue that falls somewhere between mashed yam and traffic cone...."

th_LMAO.gif

i almost fell off my chair ... thats hilarious
lol.gif

Hilly

Wow...now I can look like Lindsey Lohan! My dreams have been answered!

PSYCHHHHHHHHHHHE

LostinBubbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa

th_LMAO.gif

My thoughts exactly!
th_LMAO.gif

DownInAHole

I lost all hope for humanity when I found out she would be opening a line of self-tanner, lol. That's just what we need....another bimbo selling a product which she has no knowledge about except that it has her name on it.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
What was Sephora thinking? No offense, but the brand has lost value in my opinion.

They see the cash cow that the Kat von D line has become and decided to keep going with the celeb endorsements. Flaw in plan: They failed to find someone who represents success in the product, not the worst case scenario.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
Wow...now I can look like Lindsey Lohan! My dreams have been answered!

PSYCHHHHHHHHHHHE

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Somehow I have a feeling we will see this show up in the Sephora sale section in a few months' time........but who knows?

I remember when they launched Jessica Simpson's Dessert line in Sephora, IIRC it did not last very long......

user79

Not only is Lohan far from attractive to many women, but her skin is also very badly sun damaged. If you've seen paparazzi pics of her close up, her skin does not look healthy at all. Ew.

At least Kat Von D was an inspiring makeup persona, Lohan is just some washed up D rated celebutard.

chocolategoddes

A leggings line. A Self-Tanning Line. A future Diamond Line. Is Lindsay Lohan launching all these "lines" to distract us from the fact that she is a failed movie actress?

Not working LL.

purrtykitty

A product named after a Star Trek character does not exactly scream "Buy me for the cool factor". :/ My husband might use it, though...sci-fi dork that he is.

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
I was gonna make all the 'Lindsay is orange jokes', but frankly i'm awed by "Sevin Nyne". Stupid name yo.

I would call it sexty nyne.

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
A product named after a Star Trek character does not exactly scream "Buy me for the cool factor". :/ My husband might use it, though...sci-fi dork that he is.

i duno, that actress is pretty hot. maybe she shoudl come out with some beauty products.

L1LMAMAJ

that was EXACTLY my reaction after i read this. you took the words right out of my mouth!! lmao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebeflamand
errr...LMAO

I'm sorry, but she looks like a carrot gone bad most of the time and now we're all supposed to look like that? No thanks!