Lip Biting!

Hilly

YIPES! I am a serious lip biter....my lips has 2 white spots on them from where I bit them! I dont like lip sticks or glosses because they make it easier for me to bite away and stuff...

Any suggestions??
Thanks!!
wavey.gif

eighmii

I do the same thing! And I try to not use much lip product either cause it makes it so much easier. My dentist like literally cringes when he looks inside my cheeks and lips.

It helps me to try and chew gum as much as possible, it keeps your mouth busy so youre not biting.

kimmy

chewing gum is a really good way to fix that. you'll bit your lips less often when you're chewing gum because like eighmii said, your mouth is already pre occupied.
winks.gif

to heal them, slather of a healthy coat of vaseline every night before bed to help moisturize them.

Hilly

I do the same thing! And I try to not use much lip product either cause it makes it so much easier. My dentist like literally cringes when he looks inside my cheeks and lips.

I totally bite my lips and cheeeks out of nervous habit! Even grinding my teeth when I am stressed. I also notice that when Ive been drinking, I bite the inside of my cheeks too. Wierd!

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by eighmii

It helps me to try and chew gum as much as possible, it keeps your mouth busy so youre not biting.

I totally bite my lips and cheeeks out of nervous habit! Even grinding my teeth when I am stressed. I also notice that when Ive been drinking, I bite the inside of my cheeks too. Wierd!

melliquor

I do it all the time. I think mine is out of nervous habit. I bite my cheeks and grind my teeth.

Fairybelle

Well, you could try a different approach...how about using a potent lip plumper. I find they make me pout my lips, rather than suck them in or bite them. Too Faced Lip Injection is one to try. It's powerful, and sticky enough for you to not want to mess up the gloss (or have it go in your mouth).

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
Well, you could try a different approach...how about using a potent lip plumper. I find they make me pout my lips, rather than suck them in or bite them. Too Faced Lip Injection is one to try. It's powerful, and sticky enough for you to not want to mess up the gloss (or have it go in your mouth).

Ah great idea!
thmbup.gif

Caderas

OH MY GOSH, me too. we must be the only ones in the world because in all these 2 years of being on make-up sites, no one has ever said they bite their lips. [freaks...
winks.gif
] i've learned that i always need something to chew so i stock up on gum, haha.
greengrin.gif
it's working pretty well so far!

Holly

God I always bite my lips when im horny, not sure why, but I do o_O Lol my boyfriend calls it one of my telltale signs. When he first told me that I was sooo embarrassed! He calls it cute lol!

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
God I always bite my lips when im horny, not sure why, but I do o_O Lol my boyfriend calls it one of my telltale signs. When he first told me that I was sooo embarrassed! He calls it cute lol!

LOL!!
lmao.gif