Looks Section?

Katura

I was just wondering...if the looks section ever gets updated? It looks like the only looks from 2006 were the Wedding looks. Will the other ever be posted? Are they hiding somewhere? Could we possibly add a Halloween looks section too? And the bottom of the page looks cut off in my browser, is it just my browser doing that?

Sorry for an overabundance of questions...I've just been trying to look at them for ages.

MAC_Whore

I don't know what Specktra has planned, but I have about 650 MAC facechart looks on my comp. I just need to convert them to a Spectra-friendly file type and I will load them under my personal gallery. I am not sure when I can get to it, so I will play it safe and say "near future".
smiles.gif

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I don't know what Specktra has planned, but I have about 650 MAC facechart looks on my comp. I just need to convert them to a Spectra-friendly file type and I will load them under my personal gallery. I am not sure when I can get to it, so I will play it safe and say "near future".
smiles.gif

OMG....I will pay you to mail me a CD of all the facecharts you collected
eyelove.gif

Jacq-i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzcelaneous
OMG....I will pay you to mail me a CD of all the facecharts you collected
eyelove.gif

*nods* Oooh, do you think you could zip them and upload it?

Janice

I really want to move the looks section over to the gallery side, it's a pain to code those pages and the gallery is already setup to share images. Now that we've got it working properly again I'll work with MAC_Whore to setup a section for her collection of facecharts and she can upload them as she has time.

ilovexnerdsx

that would be awesome! i am looking forward to it developing.
greengrin.gif

at legacycollection.org/mac, there is also a ton of facecharts. i believe sonrisa runs that website, perhaps you could work with her as well.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
that would be awesome! i am looking forward to it developing.
greengrin.gif

at legacycollection.org/mac, there is also a ton of facecharts. i believe sonrisa runs that website, perhaps you could work with her as well.

They have a great resource, it's linked on the links page.
thmbup.gif