Lots of eyeliners being Dc'd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACGIRL68

According to Macpro and Mac Cosmetics websites alot of eye liners have the tod. Tod on: Technakohl liner, eye pencil, power point eye pencil, glitter eye liner, and liquid liner.....???????????????
Does anyone know why?

aziajs

WOW!!! I don't know! All they will have left is:

Eye Kohl
Fluidline
Liquidlast

I'm sure that they will probably be lauching new liners too. Maybe Kohl Powers!
greengrin.gif

Lizzie

Those eyeliners have been giving people a lot of problems, with staying power and such, but I agree with redambition, that's a lot of stuff to kill of at once.

Reenie

I noticed the ToD on all of the shades of both the Lip Liners and Cremestick Liners, and according to MAC, it's a site error.

[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]
chatinfo.gif
Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. One of our Artists will be with you shortly.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]
chatinfo.gif
Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Barbara. How may I assist you?[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Irene: Hi Barbara. I just noticed that both the Lip Liners and Cremestick Liners have the "limited time only" triangle next to them.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Irene: I'm wondering if they're being discontinued.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Barbara: Hi Irene. I believe this is a site error as the shades aren't being discontinued.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Irene: Okay, thank you.[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, arial, helvetica, geneva]Barbara: You are welcome.[/FONT]

Billie28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
Those eyeliners have been giving people a lot of problems, with staying power and such, but I agree with redambition, that's a lot of stuff to kill of at once.

I love Poweroints, they are the only liners, that don´t smudge. And I hate the Kohl Powers, they smudge like hell at me
thmbdn.gif

gigglegirl

They can't kill that all. Of course the glitter liners were limited editions with Metal X so that's fine.

I just checked the Canadian MAC site and all of those (powerpoint, technakohl, etc) are all sold out, which seems really weird. Unless there are new formulations coming out immediately, I can't see them giving us so little in the way of pencil liner options.

gigglegirl

unless maybe it is a glitch, perhaps there's a price increase coming and they have to mess around with stock #s and whatnot? Very fishy though

barbie girl

I just did a live chat with the online Canadian store. She said it is a computer glitch they are working on, and not to be worried they are not discontinuing the eyeliners (at least the technakohls and a few others-they were all I asked about). Thank goodness, I love technakohls
thmbup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.