Lure / Bait / Hooked (images only) June 2006

ishtarchick

i *think* i can see the lettering in the boxes is holographic!!!
smiles.gif
weee!!!

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by stbismuth9
Does anyone know if it is out in the Pro stores earlier than June 1st?
The collection is SO pretty!

the la pro store is letting it out on the 25th for sale

I got to see these earlier today I totally am in love and want to get a few of them.. they arent like other packaging or anything they uh well dont know how to explain it but beautiful colors

hehe writing on the boxes is holographic and well the packaging looks like that too really a light vibrent shinny turquoise/blue

M.A.C*Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
I will need both blushcremes, 1 lipglass (maybe 2), 1 lipstick, 2 fluidlines, a bronzing rx, a bronzer, I need to see Bait.

bait is ............... TINTED LIP CONDITIONER SPF 15 STICKS i better yet here http://www.beautyplaza.de/board/inde...=28986&hl=bait

hope that helps and hope the admins dont mind i just dont know how to post pictures sorry i treyed but nothing workedit says This is not a valid image file.
smiles.gif

M.A.C*Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
the la pro store is letting it out on the 25th for sale

I got to see these earlier today I totally am in love and want to get a few of them.. they arent like other packaging or anything they uh well dont know how to explain it but beautiful colors

your killing me i want it all i cant wait ,can u give us the run down of what in the pictures pleaseeeeeeeeee????????

M.A.C*Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
Im thinking of getting Apripeach Pearlizer and maybe Stroke of lust lipstick!

what are Pearlizers???

lianna

The pics of the Lure stuff look fabulous!

BTW, does Lure/Hook/Bait launch all at once or as 3 seperate mini collections? TIA!

Pink_minx

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C*Attack
what are Pearlizers???

The pearlizers are the best, they are shimmery blushes, powder blushes for your cheeks of course or even for your eyes if you want. They just make your cheeks glow!

These are what they look like and they are coming out with this collection. Im thinking of getting the bottom one
eyelove.gif

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianna
The pics of the Lure stuff look fabulous!

BTW, does Lure/Hook/Bait launch all at once or as 3 seperate mini collections? TIA!

they all are out on june 1st might be seperate collections but not out in stores at different dates.

pumpkincat210

The MA's today were nice enough to let me see a couple Lure items.. the packaging is sooo pretty, not Clinique-y at all. They are holographic.
I saw Maidenchant blushcreme and it is beautiful. Also got a look at the green/yellow eyeshadow.. very nice, but pale.

M.A.C*Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_minx
The pearlizers are the best, they are shimmery blushes, powder blushes for your cheeks of course or even for your eyes if you want. They just make your cheeks glow!

These are what they look like and they are coming out with this collection. Im thinking of getting the bottom one
eyelove.gif

wow thanx thats cool i like the bottom 1
eyelove.gif
as well8) gold isnt my color anyhow u gotta tell me ,how much do they run do you know?
and does any one know if the fluidlines are L/E?

i all ready put the whole collection on hold u could say or reserved my collection ,anyways i dont wanna get anything i might not like its not fair to anyone else so if anyone has pictures i mean not the promo pics i mean like their own can they plzzzzzzzzz post them or swatches of them cuz i know it came out tday in la or something like that right????

or should i just wait till i see it in person and then take out what i dont want or like ?

Sabine

wow, the packaging looks so nice; i thought it'd be much more estee lauder 1973! crud, thought i'd only want about half of the collection (trying to be sensible, since i'll be buying out she shines), but... shiny, geez. and so many shades that suit me.

/double-checks that the visa's paid in full & gets ready to start spamming the website soon. o.0

AudreyNicole

I can't wait for this line!! I want all of the LE shadows now, and that light purple fluidline. Anyone know if the f/l are LE too?

misswillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I can't wait for this line!! I want all of the LE shadows now, and that light purple fluidline. Anyone know if the f/l are LE too?

I think the F/L are LE
ssad.gif
I pre-ordered some of the e/s, but now I think I need that Haunting F/L as well
th_confused_new.gif