MAC 187 dupe

foizzy

For UK ladies looking out for a decent dupe, the Jemma Kidd (sp?) foundation brush is a good one. It's a short handle brush about the same size of the 187se. It's quite soft and cost's just over £10. It's stocked at Boots. HTH!!!

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by foizzy
For UK ladies looking out for a decent dupe, the Jemma Kidd (sp?) foundation brush is a good one. It's a short handle brush about the same size of the 187se. It's quite soft and cost's just over £10. It's stocked at Boots. HTH!!!

I love this! I think the size is great-almost a cross between the 188 & 187. Really good quality also, I've had no shedding.

nongoma

I've never tried the Jemma Kid skunk brush but I have tried the GOSH PROFESSIONAL one. Its a little bigger than the 187 and a lot less firm BUT EXTREMELY SOFT
thmbup.gif
But if you're wanting an alright alternative to the 187 you can pick it up in superdrug for about £11 me thinks. I've had mine for a little while and it does ok. It's good with blush and powder. Foundation...hmmm....subject to personal opinion.

Sheds like whoa when you wash it the first couple of times but it soon settles down (if ever there were such a thing!)

HTH!