Mac blush... help :)

blackapple

Hi everyone and to everybody a beautiful day (or night, it depends where you are reading from
smiles.gif
)!
I need to ask your advice. I would like to buy a peach/coral blush. As a skintone I use Clinique Superfit foundation in Cream, I have brown eyes and blonde hair.
I like both MAC Peaches and MAC Pinch O'Peach. Which one would you reccomend me? Or maybe I could buy both of them if they are quite different (from the MAC website and photos on internet it's difficult to say) or you can suggest something altogether different, any idea is appreciated
smiles.gif

Thanks for any suggestion you'll give me!
ps. hope I haven't made too many mistakes, I live in London but english is not my first language

bebeflamand

I'm not familiar with Peaches first of all. But Pinch O'Peach is a lovely colour. It is however quite light. Another peachy blush which is really lovely is Peachykeen. It may look a bit scary, but it's a sheertone so you won't easily overapply. HTH

FiestyFemme

Peaches and Pinch O Peach are completely different, IMO. Peaches is a true, medium peach shade, while Pinch O Peach is a peachy pink, leaning more towards pink on me.

Bonitinha

I agree with the above posters. I have both blushes -- Peaches is a true peach while Pinch O Peach is more pink than peach (I love Pinch O Peach with Nymphette lipglass). I think you need them both!
Springsheen and Peachykeen are both really pretty also.

Rioselva

I'd have to go with Style. It's pretty coral/peachy on me. Pinch o Peach is pretty much just pink on me. I'm nw20.

Latest posts