MAC - Cham Pale Discussion

spunky

MzzRach that is amazing! definitely going to try that one out [minus feline... maybe use slick black as a base?]

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkBasset
Was that the challenge look you did MzzRach? It's very nice!
yes.gif

yes.gif

MAC_Fafinette14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purrple
If caviar dreams have anything to do with red caviar, it'll give me that 'punched in the eye' look.

I'm guessing you're talking about dyed lumpfish roe or maybe salmon roe, but the caviar I think they're referring to is sturgeon roe, for which I'll leave the colour description to Wikipedia: "Beluga caviar can range in color from pale silver-gray to black. It is followed by the small golden sterlet caviar which is rare and was once reserved for Russian czars, Iranian shahs and Austrian emperors. Next in quality is the medium-sized, gray to brownish osetra (ossetra), and the last in the quality ranking is smaller, gray sevruga caviar." So I'm guessing the quad would be one of smoky neutrals.

liba

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Fafinette14
I'm guessing you're talking about dyed lumpfish roe or maybe salmon roe, but the caviar I think they're referring to is sturgeon roe, for which I'll leave the colour description to Wikipedia: "Beluga caviar can range in color from pale silver-gray to black. It is followed by the small golden sterlet caviar which is rare and was once reserved for Russian czars, Iranian shahs and Austrian emperors. Next in quality is the medium-sized, gray to brownish osetra (ossetra), and the last in the quality ranking is smaller, gray sevruga caviar." So I'm guessing the quad would be one of smoky neutrals.

I also thought it'd be the colors of different caviars, but one of our insiders mentioned the quad is all pales. (Can't recall if that's in this thread or the upcoming buzz thread).

Purrple

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Fafinette14

Ok, I'm super excited again! pale greyish smokey neutrals sound like heaven to me
drools.gif

Guh, I want more info on this and the highlight powders!

Susanne

Quote:
Ok, I'm super excited again! pale greyish smokey neutrals sound like heaven to me
drools.gif

iagree.gif

singer82

pales in the name........being NC20 and In Colorado I'm sold!
smiles.gif

hmmm since theres going to be new lipglees should I pass on Resort Life from VV?

liba

Quote:
Originally Posted by singer82
pales in the name........being NC20 and In Colorado I'm sold!
smiles.gif

hmmm since theres going to be new lipglees should I pass on Resort Life from VV?

There will probably be more info on this collection before VV comes out! Mid-Sept. baby!

coachkitten

Gorgeous smoky eye Rachel. I wish that I could get my smoky eye look to look as polished as yours. So pretty!

jungleland

All your ideas for the quad are lovely, I hope the actual colours will be as nice.

I bought UD Zero today, I'll let you know if it'll smudge on me as well...

( I've been very unlucky with bleck eyeliner lately)

martiangurll

Quote:
drools.gif

Guh, I want more info on this and the highlight powders!

Word mama, word

HOTasFCUK

MzzRach- loving that smokey eye! Crap now i want Feline back! Someone stole mine years ago but i wasn't too sad since it smudges like crazy on me. But now i want!!!!

Plus the look you did is the look i always want . Its a blended well and the gunmetal just goes right into the black and it almost has that metallic or wet look to it. Teach us!!

silentstorm143

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
MzzRach- loving that smokey eye! Crap now i want Feline back! Someone stole mine years ago but i wasn't too sad since it smudges like crazy on me. But now i want!!!!

Plus the look you did is the look i always want . Its a blended well and the gunmetal just goes right into the black and it almost has that metallic or wet look to it. Teach us!!

iagree.gif

MzzRach

One day I will try to put up a tutorial for that smokey eye. It's so simple, but it works well. I'm glad you all like it!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
One day I will try to put up a tutorial for that smokey eye. It's so simple, but it works well. I'm glad you all like it!

that would be awesome and much appriciated!
smiles.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach

thmbup.gif

Why haven't I got Sweet Sienna?

I like this collection more and more. I look forward to Feline, the quad and the lip gelees.

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesongx
I just realised Ludacris raps about Caviar Dreams in Fergie's song Glamorous
smiles.gif

hahaha! that is so random! wonder if there's a connection there
tong.gif