MAC Cult Favorites - April 17, 2014 (Permanent)

DarylandCarole

c9b7fe72_20140510_075516.jpeg
Lady Danger kind of day. Thanks ladies for suggesting this color. It's stunning!
Wow! It's gorgeous on you! It looks so good with your dark hair.

IAmakeupaddict

Wearing lip blossom today and I actually really love it. It's a MLBB shade on my, gives my lips a touch of pink and a nice sheen. Very sheer, but pretty.

PixieDancer

I B2M'd for Lady Danger today! May wear it tomorrow for Mother's Day... still deciding what makeup/outfit I'll wear!

raych1984

Yahoo! I picked up Sweet and Sour today!!! I sold my BU ages ago in CB, and now I can have it alllllllllll the time!!
cheerleader.gif
yahoo.gif

LauraLara

I like this one. It looks like a pink-peach, is that correct?
It definitely is, the color is so pretty in the tube you could buy it just for that, perfect pink/orange mix. It's very very light though. Do you want me to swatch it next to something similar? Like coral bliss?

DarylandCarole

I like this one. It looks like a pink-peach, is that correct?
It definitely is, the color is so pretty in the tube you could buy it just for that, perfect pink/orange mix. It's very very light though. Do you want me to swatch it next to something similar? Like coral bliss?
I don't have Coral Bliss. I don't think I have anything like this. I just got Costa Chic this week, which I'm guessing is much darker than this, right?

LauraLara

I don't have Coral Bliss. I don't think I have anything like this. I just got Costa Chic this week, which I'm guessing is much darker than this, right?
Definitely darker, I'm on my way home now, I'll swatch it next to a couple others, maybe Betty bright and go for girlie? I have costa chic so I'll do that too.