MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

violetta

InstagramI am going through `` new collection info withdrawal`` , so when I spotted the following images I got excited and thought I would share. Enjoy.

jennyap

Anyone fancy a Betty Boop lipstick? Betty Boop Red - Bright true red (don't know finish, sorry!)

Also sounds like a new liner on the way:
Brushstroke Liner
Brushbrown
Brushblack

Marsha Pomells

Still curious to learn whether Mac Master was the big Spring collection or not...
I doubt it for some reason. We'll get a spring collection, with that blue x9 palette... MAC Masters is a bit on the pro side, which is nothing to complain about when you decide to try new products in my case. But for it to be a spring collection, nope. Only the seniors, trainers and whoever knows what's to come next. For all we know, Work It Out could be the spring collection.

Last edited:

luvlydee

Anyone fancy a Betty Boop lipstick? Betty Boop Red - Bright true red (don't know finish, sorry!)
Omg yes I used to collect Betty Boop items when I was younger. I still have a betty boop car mat in front of my bedroom door lol

Sweetyellow

Also sounds like a new liner on the way:
Brushstroke Liner
Brushbrown
Brushblack

Yes, it's new. I follow Netta (a MAC senior artist on SnapChat) and she's been using this eyeliner the last few months. She's absolutely raved about it and has said that the brush tip makes it super easy to get to the base of your lash line, giving you a natural, defined, tattoo effect which in turn gives the illusion of a thicker lash base.