MAC eyeshadows for WOC? Help?!

Machelpgirl

I am interested in a nice everyday soft brown smokey look. My foundation colours are MUFE 178, MUFE 180 (I mostly use it around the outer parts of my face but it can be too red) MAC nw 50 and 55. I was thinking of the following combos: 1.Brule for the inner corner but it may be too light? Cork for the all over lid Soft brown in the middle lid Mystery for the outer V 2.Soft brown for inner lid Cork all over lid Mystery for outer V 3.Saddle for inner corner/transition Cork all over lid Burn or mystery for outer V I was also thinking of swiss chocolate or corduroy but not sure. I already have embark, espresso and wedge. I'm also buying rice paper since I hear it's perfect for highlighting brow bone. Would these combos suit my skin type? I want it to look natural as possible yet nice and as if I'm wearing eyeshadow.

MsKb

Why won't ANYONE reply... I don't understand ffs.
i'm sure persons will be here shortly to help as Specktra gals and guys are very helpful! :) unfortunately I don't have much experience with MAC eyeshadows so I can't help!

lenchen

those are all great color options, you can also try MAC eyeshadow in Arena it also makes a great highlight.