MAC Kinky Boots Collection (Oct 9, 2014)

DarylandCarole

If you haven't seen the play/musical, this is the scene from the movie that I think of when someone says kinky boots...
I love this! I haven't seen this, and since I live in Pittsburgh, I wonder if I ever will. So since there are only 2 products, maybe they're lippies in boots.

DILLIGAF

I have a small spiral notebook that I keep in my purse at all times. I'm a list maker so that's how I keep track of collections. I also use the book to keep track of what I already have, what I've ordered and what's on its way to me.

Melrose

I have a small spiral notebook that I keep in my purse at all times. I'm a list maker so that's how I keep track of collections. I also use the book to keep track of what I already have, what I've ordered and what's on its way to me.
That's an awesome idea. I've gotta try that.

Dolly Snow

I need a smaller notebook for my purse. Thank you for the idea babe. It'll be good for me to also put down wants aswell.

NaomiH

Great idea!

Melrose

If you do a notebook get the one from mead with the plastic cover and the thicker cardboard back. The others will just get torn to shreds.
Thanks! I definitely need one that can withstand all the crap I keep in my purse. I'm always trying to remember what I have and always gravitate towards the same colors. Maybe this can keep me from buying stuff I really don't need...yeah, right! Speaking of, this is off topic but if I have all 3 naked palettes, do I still need the lorac pro palette?

DILLIGAF

Thanks! I definitely need one that can withstand all the crap I keep in my purse. I'm always trying to remember what I have and always gravitate towards the same colors. Maybe this can keep me from buying stuff I really don't need...yeah, right! Speaking of, this is off topic but if I have all 3 naked palettes, do I still need the lorac pro palette?
If you have the Lorac Unzipped Palette you can skip the naked 3 IMO. As for the Lorac Pro, even though it's a neutral palette it has more color than the Naked palettes. Each Palette has a theme. Naked 1- bronze. Naked 2- Taupe. Naked 3- Rose. The Lorac Pro has a few of these shades in the shimmer shades but also more matte shades like a purple. I own both the Naked 1&3 and the Pro palette. I believe I can justify owning all 3.

erine1881

The Lorac Pro palette is a MUST!!!

MooseMoose

Most definitely you need the PRO palette! I have chocolate bar, smashbox full exposure, PRO to go, some rando estee lauder, and the PRO, and it is so amazing. Totally worth it, plays well with the other shadows and is unique in formula/color to justify getting. Also the primer that comes with it is amazing!

Melrose

Most definitely you need the PRO palette! I have chocolate bar, smashbox full exposure, PRO to go, some rando estee lauder, and the PRO, and it is so amazing. Totally worth it, plays well with the other shadows and is unique in formula/color to justify getting. Also the primer that comes with it is amazing!
Thanks! I sent my husband to ulta yesterday to go get it for me, lol. He actually said, " So I guess now you don't need anymore eyeshadow." Aww, you sweet, silly man. Don't be ridiculous!

MACina

Thanks! I sent my husband to ulta yesterday to go get it for me, lol. He actually said, " So I guess now you don't need anymore eyeshadow." Aww, you sweet, silly man. Don't be ridiculous!
girlhaha.gif

Vineetha

lol.gif
I love pro palette though I already have around 12356849505055 e/s's now!
bigstar.gif
And I am planning to get the PRO 2 too! I think the store launch is this saturday!
angelic.gif