MAC Latest Greatest Accessories Collection for Fall 2011 Discussion

Mac-Guy

US Release date is 8/25:

M•A•C Accessories bring the brand's iconic design intelligence to all the tools you need to look good. This Fall's intros: Duo-Image Mirror Compact, Manicure Files, and Luxury Powder Puff.

Mac-Guy

Luxury Powder Puff

Luxuriously soft and double-layered, this opulent white puff with contrasting black satin sash has all the body and bounce needed to flawlessly apply and blend powders. Presented in a twin-pack.

Duo-Image Compact Mirror

A slim, glossy M•A•C black round compact featuring two mirrors. One side magnifies for close-ups, the other provides a standard true-to-life image. Flexible in use: props up, lies flat... Pops easily into kit, bag or pocket.
3.15" x .39"

Manicure File

A set of three professional-quality, handbag-sized nail files in a portable see-through pack. Black and iconically M•A•C Smoothes, buffs, grooms the nails. The ideal prep for M•A•C Lacquer.
3 per pack

LMD84

well i won't be bothering with any of these. i already have these kind of things so have no need for more! great that mac are making them though :)

LMD84

The compact mirror is actually pretty neat.
you know what i use for a mirror? it's a little shameful but it's the inside of a l'oreal perfect match powder compact! lol! i ripped the mirror out! i even have a fancy crystal compact mirror but love this crappy one!