mac lipstick and lipglasses storage solutions (HELP)

Kazzii-Loves-MA

hi everyone,
i was wondering if anyone could recommend me some ideas on how to store mac lipsticks and lipglasses. i have seen great methods in the us but the shipping is very steep and abit unreasonable too be fair. if you know of someone in the us or uk that has fair rates please tell me here or even if i could make something myself, pictures would be very appreciated. post here or pm me, im very greatful thankyou and kindest regards kayleigh x x x

DirtyPlum

Girl, Muji is your friend. Below are pics showing how I have stored my crazy amount of lipsticks. Also links to Muji websites showing you prices and availability. The acrylic box has 6 compartments and each hold 7 MAC lipsticks so good going. The lipglosses are just stored in plastic 'useful storage box' boxes that I picked up from Staples.

Let me know how you get on:

MUJI Online

to create your 'shelf' use this:
MUJI Online

TISH1124

I bought mine off Ebay they hold 60 each and they are 14.99 ea free shipping....I think the more you buy the cheaper they are...at least when I bought mine they were ...I posted an old picture below so you can get an idea of how they look

madness3.jpg

1 Lipstick Case Holder Organizer Plastic Makeup 60 - eBay (item 310159619232 end time Sep-02-09 13:08:33 PDT)

DirtyPlum

Tish, I too have those black mesh trays that hold my blushers and powders. But I notice you have the 'scaffolding' (cant think of the right word) that stacks the trays - where from?

I have only been able to get hold of the trays and I can stack them on top of each other but they are getting too heavy and I'm scared theyre gonna tumble down.

Dahlia_Rayn

OMG,I totally have that Target black wire stuff for my makeup. Squee...I even have the big three drawer chest thing. I love them!

TISH1124

^^^Target has amazing gadgets...I bought the Three drawer Mesh rolling cart too...I love it and it was only like 29.99...Is this the one you have ?

Makeup.jpg

I have my Mesh Basket and holder on top now

nursee81

TISH1124

^^ I have since gotta a makeup table so most of my stuff is stored in the drawers...I keep all my bakups and brush cleaner, wipes etc in the rolling cart now

TISH1124

I keep saying I will take pictures...I just never have...I will one day...stash pictures are just so time consuming especially when they are as large as mine...But I will soon...I think I am avoiding seeing just how sick I am

GlamQueen21

^Me too. I haven't got the chance to take pics of my makeup collection. I'm going to wait after my Makeup Art Cosmetics haul.

LMD84

thanks dirty plum - i didn't know i could buy things like that in staples! will have a look next week because i've got so many lippies it's a pain trying to read the labels!!
smiles.gif
glosses i'm not bothered with because i can see the colour - but lippies are a problem!

Kazzii-Loves-MA

hi girls,
i was wondering if anyone had any lipstick storage to sell, as i really want something but on ebay it would cost me about $39 for two
ssad.gif
its just too much. if anyone can help me please pm me or post here. thankyou very much. kindest regards kayleigh x x x

Dahlia_Rayn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
^^^Target has amazing gadgets...I bought the Three drawer Mesh rolling cart too...I love it and it was only like 29.99...Is this the one you have ?

Makeup.jpg

I have my Mesh Basket and holder on top now

That is the one I have, and I love it a lot!