MAC lipstick recs?

EmilyIsElectric

Okay guys, I was wondering if you could help me. As it's getting into winter I find that I don't like wearing lipgloss, due to the lovely English weather as soon as you step outside with lipgloss on your hair instantly ends up stuck to it!
I currently own Myth and Hue lipsticks, and I love them both, but I'm looking for something a bit more everyday.
I have pretty pigmented lips (on the pic below I'm not wearing anything on my lips) and I don't tend to like anything darker than my lip colour.
I have no clue as to what suits me when it comes to lip colour, so I was helping you guys would be able to help
smiles.gif
I love the look of pale pink-ish lips on other people (St Germain, Snob etc) but have no idea if these would suit me at all :/
I preferably want recs for MAC lipstick, but if you know any good drugstore ones that are sold in the UK let me know too!

Me with nothing on my lips:
2-2.jpg

Thanks so much guys!

equiworks

Wow, you do have pigmented lips! Have you tried Sweetie? I bought it, I find it a little pink on me, but I still like it... but it might be pretty neutral on you..

martiangurll

Syrup, Shy Girl, Blankety, Creme D'Nude, Patisserie, Rue D'Bois, Naked Paris, Pink Plaid...that is all for now...

lolcats

st germain is very bubblegum so sometimes its a bit to full on for every day, depending on look. Viva glam gaga is lovely, I have also been loveing high tea but that is more of a nude than a pink. Chatterbox is also very lovely, bit brighter but still lovely.

euphrosyne_rose

^^ I second Syrup and maybe try Crosswires. Another one I really like alot is Eden Rocks but it's frosted so I don't wear it alot I usually tone it down with a gloss. It's different than your natural lip color, but it's a beautiful shade.

Funtabulous

I second angel. I have very pigmented lips like yours and even have similar colouring, and that is one of my favourite everyday lipsticks.

Mercurial

Syrup is a lovely lustre shade and would look great, as would Rue D'Bois which is a similar colour but with slightly more shimmer. I'm also liking VG Gaga which does look a tad scarily pink (esp if you're not used to wearing it like me!) yet again with it being a Lustre is quite a buildable colour.