Mac Mascara N

chameleonmary

Hi all, I hope I got the name right, but I believe this mascara has been long discontinued is that right? Has anyone used it before and if so, whats their opinion of it? I am a die-hard Diorshow mascara addict but I need a change!

kimmy

i've seen better results from drugstore brand mascaras than mac's...so i would look into maybe some of lancome's mascaras (like l'extreme) if you want to go high end.
winks.gif

thenovice

I actually like MAC Mascara X. I think it works really wonderfully. No clumping whatsoever. Rich color, nice soft texture. My lashes don't feel heavy. If you want to try MAC mascara, try Mascara X.

Ms. Z

I agree w/chameleonmary, my favorite MAC Mascara is X.
Other good ones to try are CoverGirl Lash Exact & Lancome Flextencils (might be spelled incorrectly).

flowerhead

MAC X is great, I've been using it for ages! The formula is really soft and conditioning, it makes my long lashes perfectly defined with no gross clumpy look, you should definately try it!

IvyTrini

Of all the products that MAC brings out, their mascaras are the worst although I heard that they will be bringing out new formulas in Sept or so (Plushlash). Diorshow is amazing and I am also liking the new L'ancome mascara Courbe Virtuose. Its getting rave reviews. I also like mascaras from L'Oreal.

kuuipo1207

I'm not a big fan of MAC's mascaras either. The only one I can really stand to tolerate is Fibre Rich. But my absolute favorite mascara is Diorshow. It's absolutely wonderful!!

GreekChick

The Plushlash wand is huge, compared to the other MAC mascaras. It's a bit comparable to Diorshow and Benefit Bad Gal. Also, the tube is squishable, so you can really yank the goo out of there.

KTB

I don't like MAC mascaras either. I buy drugstore brands of mascara b/c I have more $$ to spend on e/s
greengrin.gif

foreverymoment

I thought that I was going to hate MAC mascaras after reading all the negative comments about it. But I've found if you use Prep&Prime Lash none of the mascaras get clumpy...anymore so than a drugstore brand...at least, that's what I've discovered.

Latest posts