Mac Mirror

Lalli

I bought the slimline mirror and on the box it has a back 2 mac logo, im kinda confused, a mirror cant become empty like eyeshadows lipsticks, pigments etc etc, so can I just take the box back :confused:

*confused*

Sushi_Flower

Lol, i'm guessing you can give it in to recycle when it gets old/useless and you don't want it anymore rather than just throwing it in the bin. And no they don't accept the boxes of anything towards the B2M program.
I didn't know it was B2M eligible and i have the mirror, so that's good to know!

Lalli

but the mirrors so cute i could never let it get old and wrinkly
greengrin.gif
thanx for that im going to go buy another one

MAC_Whore

I think that is a goof on MAC's part. They don't take tools back (i.e. tweezers, brushes, mirrors, etc). They don't take outside packaging other. Sorry to bum you out.
ssad.gif

maxcat

Yes - we have the occasional mirror! I haven't seen any lately but they sometimes crop up at the counter as part of a limited collection.

The Back2Mac logo is standard on all of MAC's packaging I believe - but I don't think you can return for a lipstick b/c it's a question of having a recycler for it. But hey - it doesn't hurt to ask!!

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by im so grotesque
im confused....MAC has mirrors you can buy? or is it the name of an actual product?sorry for the dumb question

yeh they're really cute. someones posted the link of them in this thread

Lalli

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcat
Yes - we have the occasional mirror! I haven't seen any lately but they sometimes crop up at the counter as part of a limited collection.

The Back2Mac logo is standard on all of MAC's packaging I believe - but I don't think you can return for a lipstick b/c it's a question of having a recycler for it. But hey - it doesn't hurt to ask!!

i dont want to return it
greengrin.gif
i like to too much and im going to treasure it forever, oh my sister bought me another one yesterday
th_worship.gif