MAC New Make Up Bags Collection Discussion

Mac-Guy

While I think these look very nice. I will skip.

Stupid question alert....but at these sizes are they suppose to fit in your handbag for carrying some cosmetics with you?
th_confused_new.gif

I would say the red one (Mariza 1) will, but obviously it depends on your handbag. If you have a bigger one, I'm sure that Mariza2/3 would fit as well.

*JJ*

i really like the design, this might be the first time i buy a mac make up bag :)
i've got my eye on the dark grey one. will these be available on august 25th in europe too?

lmcmullen

To me these seem WAY expensive for what they are. I'd rather spend the 50$ on makeup to put IN a cheaper bag.

Mac-Guy

Guys, you need to take into account that this is a design collaboration and Mariza is famous for her handbag designs. I don't think that 40 oder 50 USD is overpriced considering that the regular MU Bags usually cost 30+ USD but have no interior compartments whatsoever.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Guys, you need to take into account that this is a design collaboration and Mariza is famous for her handbag designs. I don't think that 40 oder 50 USD is overpriced considering that the regular MU Bags usually cost 30+ USD but have no interior compartments whatsoever.

Totally agree. These bags aren't just about a functional way to carry makeup- you can certainly get those at a lower price. In this case, it's the fact that you have Mariza's "brand" (and, one would assume, her attention to detail and quality) on these bags. It's like buying a Mercedes or a Ford. Both are going to get you from A to B, it's a combination of other factors that makes the price difference.

princess sarah

I agree.... quality is so much more important to me now, so i know that stuff will last and no break or fall apart! i dont blink at pricing for things like this when i know the quality will be top notch

MACina

iagree.gif
....I think that the price is ok for these MU Bags!

krs18

ok- so my issue with these bags is that makeup sticks to the fabric they use really easily- so they end up looking like a cruddy mess. i also wish the black was blacker. that being said- i will still probably buy one... sigh