MAC or..?

hawaii02

MAC and Clinique is a distant second. Although, I am highly curious about MUFE this joining this board
smiles.gif

Kuuipo

Dior for their shadow quints, NARS for everything, Guerlain for their Kiss Kiss collection. I have also tried everything from the Fusion line and have never been dissapointed.

panda0410

I actually voted NARS becaue I find the quality a lot better IMHO. I dont buy as much NARS as MAC though ONLY because I find the colour range a little limiting. As far as mascara and foundation goes MAC bombs out there and I always buy Lancome and Shiseido. MAC is a good all rounder, but there are others that are better.

wittynickname

I love MAC, but there are so many good ones out there. As long as they work on me, I don't care about the brand. I guess I could choose MAC only. It would save me some time at the mall, but then I'd be missing out on some options, and I'd probably be spending even more money.

spookafeller

i used to be MAC all the way, never even looked at other brands. now, i am favoring Chanel...loving the colors and textures :)