Mac Pigment Addiction...

GlamQueen21

MAC Pigments are awesome!!! Even though the new jars are starting to grow on me but I will always love the 7.5g jars!

liquidsirenhoney

I have more pigments than I know what to do with, yet to finish a jar but I still buy and love them. I love byung the sets at the holiday time because they work perfectly for my needs, but still have yet to finish one of those, naked is the closest i have come.

Marsha Pomells

I have more pigments than I know what to do with, yet to finish a jar but I still buy and love them. I love byung the sets at the holiday time because they work perfectly for my needs, but still have yet to finish one of those, naked is the closest i have come.
I use them, but can't finish an entire jar. I love using them to create random lip looks

CCKK

Okay, newbie with the pigments here! Although, I did OD on the holiday ones; I have yet to get started> I know Fix it Plus is what I need but I have heard a variety of brushes to get. Please inform which one

thank you in advance

Marsha Pomells

Okay, newbie with the pigments here! Although, I did OD on the holiday ones; I have yet to get started> I know Fix it Plus is what I need but I have heard a variety of brushes to get.  Please inform which one thank you in advance 
Hi You can use any sort of make up brush and mixing mediums. I like to use a tiny bit of pigment and a lip gloss to make my own lip colour (just make sure the pigment that you use on your lips are lip safe)

Bwachte

The pigments are amazing! I've gone through multiple vanilla jars. Violet is another favorite

makeupmaven718

Ive got about 100 at this point. And I know I'll never finish them. I've considered sampling them off. I bought 3 and 5 gram jars with sifters. But I've got no idea what a fair price would be for 1/2 tsp which fits in the 5 gram jars.

Marsha Pomells

Ive got about 100 at this point. And I know I'll never finish them. I've considered sampling them off. I bought 3 and 5 gram jars with sifters. But I've got no idea what a fair price would be for 1/2 tsp which fits in the 5 gram jars.
I've seen some sellers sell samples in the £3-£7 region on eBay. I was gonna mix some of the pigments I've got and sell them. I got too many (120+)