MAC pink romantic lipstick?

hundove

I am looking for a romantic, very girly, pink lipstick from MAC. I've searched the colors they have and you can't really tell the colors. Any suggestions?
What about a good pink MAC eyeshadow?
Thanks
smiles.gif

gildedangel

Angel or Pervette might work for you, but I am not sure exactly what you have in mind. I would suggest checking the swatch thread so you could get a better idea of the colors. As for a pink eyeshadow, I would suggest Like Venus or Sushi Flower. HTH!

hundove

Thank you, Gildedangel and Cinci.
For a lipstick, I'm looking for something with alot of pigment and rosey, but not coral at all (I have too much corals I'm sick of them,lol).

hundove

Oooh, nice blog. Thanks, Vixo!
I prefer opaque coverage with sparkles. Even metallics are fine with me. I don't like sheers.

LMD84

i think that nude rose is a nice pink lipstick. it was limited edition with d squared collection but i am sure you'll still find it in some stores or a cco.

cremecup is also a lovely light pink lipstick with very good payoff and feels good on the lips
smiles.gif

as for a pink eyeshadow.... i've not found one that looks that good one me yet! although the pink in the urban decay book of shadows 2 is quite nice
smiles.gif