MAC prices in Hong Kong and Malyasia

addict

bump!
does anyone know how much the price for paintpots and plushlash in HK?
thanks!
smiles.gif

katexlouise

bump

i don't suppose anyone has recent prices for basic items (eyeshadow, lipstick, blush, pigments) in Hong Kong? I'm going there in January and hoping to do some shopping
greengrin.gif

thanks!!

georgi

Does anyone know if HK prices are considered 'cheap' or expensive compared to US prices? Even better if you know how they compare to Australian prices?

juaini

generally i have found that Malaysian prices for MAC are 20% higher than the USD value pretty evenly across the board. the exception were the brushes--the markup is a bit less than 20%. hope this helps!

LittleVy

MAC Prices in Hong Kong

Hello All!!
Just wondering if anyone has an up to date price list for MAC items in Hong Kong? And are the eyseshadow pans available at all stores or only specific ones? Thank you all in advance..
mac_addict.gif

kittykit

I just came back from my trips to Malaysia & Hong Kong. Here's the price list of the things I've bought from the MAC stores there:

Malaysia
Fluidline - RM65
Brush #210 - RM75

Hong Kong
E/S Pro Pan Refills - HK$95
E/S Pot - HK$135 (or $125, am not quite sure)
Blush - HK$165

SUMM3RxBABii

I still have a receipt from an eyeshadow pot I bought in HK almost 2 years ago and it was $125...if that helps...

iqaganda

They had a price increase for fall this year. I usually buy lipsticks and powder blushes only since I'm a lipstick and a blush addict, so I can only update you with those prices.

I just bought last week a powder blush and a lipstick over the counter and here are their prices:

MAC Lipstick : HKD $ 130
MAC Powder Blush: HKD $170

Hope that helps!
smiles.gif

LH97

Helllo can anyone update me on the prices of eyeshadow refill pan, lipsticks, blushes and paintpots in hongkong?
thx