MAC Pro Tour FOTD w/ Jung Kendall

alt629

Hello, all,

I think it's been almost a year since my last FOTD post! Anyway, today I offer a FOTD that Jung Kendall did on me at the Pro Tour workshop. First for me, but it was fun.

Jung & me:

IMG_0832.jpg

Side:

IMG_0909.jpg

Front on:

macprotourfotd2.jpg

Taking advantage of gravity:

IMG_0912.jpg

She used a ton of products, IIRC it was:

EYES - Vanilla, kid, cork, mulch, amber lights, the yellow color from culture bloom, iris accents, nightsky, blacktrack, zoom lash... cork in brows.

CHEEKS - Dollymix plus one of the iridescent powders

LIPS - I really don't know. A lipstick and gloss from culture bloom plus one of the creme liners.

I'm not used to being so shiny with the strobe cream and iridescent powder - or having any color on my lips - but it's good to break free from the chains of habit every now and again...

And then I took Niles to Petsmart for his fake birthday:

IMG_0915.jpg

Thx for looking
smiles.gif
Although I don't post too often anymore, I still get to check out the FOTDs periodically and I'm so impressed with the stuff everyone is doing! I really think they're getting better every day. Great work, everyone!!

Delphi373

Wow you are so pretty! And you look so gorgeous in those pics!!! Very fresh and clean! And Niles is super cute too! What type of bird is he? What a 'punkin - that's so cute he sits on your steering wheel - I love it!
smiles.gif

londonfan

He he, what colors is the bird using?

Your makeup is so gorgeous and you are really beautiful!!!!

Beautiful1

Your Make~up Is Beautiful!
eyelove.gif
I Love How The Make~up Is So Completely Flawless!
eyelove.gif
I Love Your Little Birdie Too! :matey:

alt629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi373
Wow you are so pretty! And you look so gorgeous in those pics!!! Very fresh and clean! And Niles is super cute too! What type of bird is he? What a 'punkin - that's so cute he sits on your steering wheel - I love it!
smiles.gif

Thanks for your nice comments everyone. I wish I could post more often! Maybe I ought to make it more of a priority!

Delphi373: to answer your question, Niles is a Senegal Parrot. Normally he doesn't sit on the steering wheel but I found a bug in his travel cage and I had to get it out of there, so I let him sit on the steering wheel. In the interests of accuracy, I am still driving a broke-ass 94 saturn stationwagon. This is my boyfriend's car. How nice for him to let Niles drive.....
smiles.gif

caroni99: That's so funny about your sennie!!!! LOL.