MAC - Sculpt and Shape - Dec 07

lara

Place all your Sculpt and Shape swatches and product photographs in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, sourced from MAC or posted on the official MAC website) are not posted in this thread.

Please remember that Specktra has a posting guideline that all posted images be no wider than 640 pixels or higher than 800 pixels - if your image is any larger than that, please make a text link to the image instead.

1b1ed5a3.gif

This thread is for pictures only - please keep all chatter and questions within the Sculpt and Shape discussion thread. For official product images, release dates and other information, please refer to the colour story post.

jpohrer

sculptshape.jpg

Above is a comparison photo featuring Accentuate/Sculpt and my other highlighting and contouring products. I am NW15. Going clockwise, colors are Sunsparkled Pearl Beauty Powder, Emote, Harmony and Strada. Accentuate is much lighter than Sunsparkled Pearl. It is more of an ivory, whereas SSP is a champagne. On my NW15 skin, Sculpt is closest to Harmony in color. Strada is much pinker than Sculpt. Emote is rosier than Sculpt. The duo adds a peachiness to my complexion that I did not get with the other blushes and highlighters. HTHS!