MAC/Shoes/Wig Haul

gabi1129

I went to MAC today, wasnt to happy with Rush/Flash but did pick up some items from it as well as the reg line.

Top : Bronze CCB, Steamy E/S, Improper Copper CCB
Bottom: Quick Frost Pig, Rushmetal Pig, Cocomotion Pig

haul_july_mac.gif

And since i was a little disappointed and had saved so much money, i decided to go to work and buy shoes. YAY EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT!
eyelove.gif

haul_july_000.gif

haul_july_001.gif

haul_july_002.gif

and then i hit up a beauty supply for a new wig. it slightly reminds me of Hannah Montana. lol, and i dont have a head for my wigs so i used the next best thing, a paper towel roll.
rofl.gif

haul_july_hair.gif

Ms. Q

Nice haul, whoa where do you work girl? those shoes are too cute.!! and that wig looks great. I want one

franimal

I love the red shoes and the cut of the wig... super cute! you should show us a pic of you wearing it
smiles.gif
why didnt you like rushmetal and flashtronic?

gabi1129

thanx ladies! the next time i drag ill def take a pic, maybe even do a fotd.

With flash/rush i anticipated everything to be must haves. once i got there and saw everything nothing really stood out to me. the MSF's look very similar to MSF's and other MU i have already. the me/s i just didnt like on me. i was angry b/c originally i had planned on buying all the MSF's and a few me/s. thank good a new collection comes out in two week, hopefully that one doesnt dissapoint.