MAC - Strobe - Mar 08

lara

Place all your Strobe swatches and product photographs in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, sourced from MAC or posted on the official MAC website) are not posted in this thread.

Please remember that Specktra has a posting guideline that all posted images be no wider than 640 pixels or higher than 800 pixels - if your image is any larger than that, please make a text link to the image instead.

specktra.gif

This thread is for pictures only - please keep all chatter and questions within the Strobe discussion thread when it becomes available. For official product images, release dates and other information, please refer to the colour story post.

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I went to MAC today (to B2M for my Bare slimshine!!) & saw these, so I picked up Strobe Kiss. They are *very* sheer, but I like them better than the pots cause I *hate* using my fingers...anyway, on to the pics!!! *~*

*Ignore the dirty counter...lol

MacTlcSk.jpg

MacTlcSk0.jpg

*This one shows the amount of product in the tube...

MacTlcSk1.jpg

*Swatch on white paper (I couldn't get it to show up on me at all)

MacTlcSk2.jpg

Mien

For reference: NC15 skin, pigmented lips.

SwatchStrobeKiss009.jpg

Strobe Kiss on inner arm:
SwatchStrobeKiss002.jpg

Different lighting:
SwatchStrobeKiss003.jpg

Strobe Kiss on lips:
SwatchStrobeKiss004.jpg

SwatchStrobeKiss005.jpg

Meryl

Taken with flash.

Left to right: Strobe Beam, Strobe Kiss, Strobe Blossom, Strobe Rays

Lndsy

I thought I would post my Kiss swatches because I have really different results than others I have seen. I have very very light colored lips naturally, my skin is NW 20 so I am pretty pale. And I really like this formula and the sheerness of it, it will be great for summer! I loved the tinted lip conditioners but HATE sticking my fingers in the pot..so these are great! I will definitely be getting another color and maybe even a back up!

The first is my naked lips and the second is with Kiss applied (probably two swipes each lip), in indoor lighting. And I just noticed that even my lips have freckles! hahaha.

Lndsy

I went back to MAC and got Blossom and Currant as well...so here are those swatches. I am NW20 and these were taken in indoor lighting with flash. The first is blossom, then currant. My natural lip color is in one of the above posts for reference.