MAC - Vera Collection - March 2012

LMD84

Place all your MAC and Vera Collection swatches and product photographs in this thread - please ensure that your images are clear, in focus and as colour-accurate as possible! For the sake of clarity, I ask that official product images and swatches (those that you would find on a mailer postcard, sourced from MAC or posted on the official MAC website) are not posted in this thread.
Please remember that Specktra has a posting guideline that all posted images be no wider than 640 pixels or higher than 800 pixels - if your image is any larger than that, please make a text link to the image instead.​

15nrvdc.gif

Check out the MAC and Vera collection for the latest spicy dish: MAC x Vera Neumann Discussion

Copperhead

I want to see the Confetti Plushglass....those Aloha pigment are unbelieveable! LOVE!

I agree. I think I'm liking the Aloha swatches better than the Butterfly Party swatches when I originally had my mind set that if I had to buy just one I'd go with BP but I don't know now.

shaglam

Aloha crushed metallic pigment stack-

Naughty Saute Lipstick

more on the launch party at my blog:
Admin edit - Per forum TOS please keep self promotion limited to a link to a personal website in your signature area.

soco210

Butterfly Party Crushed Metallic Pigment

Plushglass

L-R: Fashion Fanatic, Confetti, On A Holiday

Fashion Fanatic

Confetti

On A Holiday