MAC Viva Glam Rihanna 2 (Sept 11, 2014)

Seven Of Nine

Wore VGR2 on Friday to see Palms. I really love this lipstick!
REALLY PRETTY!!!!
eyelove.gif

Howards End

martinisandwich, Modernaires (who posts here on Specktra) has a yt video of just the VGR2 gloss and she always has great lip swatches (no filter). I'm pretty sure her skin tone is close to what you're looking for Lol I picked the wrong store to try and find a tester for this l/s (Times Square). But I ended up discovering Tanarama so it's all good

NadiaElena

The lipglass has been sold out at my MAC store 4eva...thinking of buying it online tomorrow with my Matte Lip goodies. I'm sure it's worth the purchase as it gives the lipstick (which I've purchased) a different effect. Anyone try Stone liner with this lipstick?

NaomiH

The lipglass has been sold out at my MAC store 4eva...thinking of buying it online tomorrow with my Matte Lip goodies. I'm sure it's worth the purchase as it gives the lipstick (which I've purchased) a different effect. Anyone try Stone liner with this lipstick? 
My usual counters have been out of it for weeks as well. I need to try this with stone, now that I have my replacement stone.

CiaoBellaa

I tried it with stone along with the lipglass as well. Really pretty, the ls and lg were a bit patchy without the liner

Haunted2424

I bought both the lipstick and the gloss, but I haven't tried them yet. All the pics I've seen are super pretty though so I hope I can pull it off!