• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

MAC's Chantel M. Does a Smokey Eye (Vid Link)

MAC_Whore

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet. I looked, but didn't see it.

I have seen Chantel work and she is really talented. This vid doesn't really due her justice though, as they seem to omit the blending portion. Regardless, I thought you might enjoy this....

Smokey Eye Video Tut

winks.gif

nunu

thanks MAC_Whore do you have any idea what colours she used? I think the first one is silver ring eyeshadow and the second is carbon. Correct me if I'm wrong. The people on youtube are mean! look at all the comments they left! I think it's a gorgeous smokey look.

GreekChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
thanks MAC_Whore do you habe any idea what colours she used? I think the first one is silver ring eyeshadow and the second is carbon. Correct me if I'm wrong. The people on youtube are mean! look at all the comments they left! I think it's a gorgeous smokey look.

The people commenting know nothing about makeup.
Everyone's idea of a smoky eye is different. There are no "rules" on how it should be achieved. I personnally love what she did.

Edit:
This comment in particulamade me laugh so hard:
"I hope none of you people come to my counter and ask for a "smokey eye" cause thats what a smokey eye is supposed to look like....please stick with Clinque...plzandty"

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreekChick
The people commenting know nothing about makeup.
Everyone's idea of a smoky eye is different. There are no "rules" on how it should be achieved. I personnally love what she did.

Edit:
This comment in particulamade me laugh so hard:
"I hope none of you people come to my counter and ask for a "smokey eye" cause thats what a smokey eye is supposed to look like....please stick with Clinque...plzandty"

Lol thats funny!

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
thanks MAC_Whore do you have any idea what colours she used? I think the first one is silver ring eyeshadow and the second is carbon. Correct me if I'm wrong. The people on youtube are mean! look at all the comments they left! I think it's a gorgeous smokey look.

I don't know which colours she is using with the exception of Kitchmas, which she mentioned, but the colour combo you mentioned would look lovely, IMO.
smiles.gif