Make-Up for Xmas

MarieLisa_Smile

My family and I would always play Kris Kringle every year so this is what my Kris Kringle gave me
clap.gif

smashbox.jpg

All Access VIP Beauty Must-Haves ($167 Value)
What it is:
A collection of beauty Bust-haves that offers everything you need to look like a VIP.

What else you need to know:
Packed with the essentials that no makeup artist at Smashbox Photo Studios could be without, this collection of beauty must-haves grants you access to studio secrets with tips and tricks from Smashbox's leading makeup artists as you sample the best that Smashbox has to offer. You'll look incredible, and will love this collection of tried and true products loved by so many already!

Set includes a .5 oz Photo Finish Foundation Primer mini, .06 oz Cream Eyeliner in Caviar (black), .24 oz Soft Lights in Tint, .06 oz Brow Tech Trio (brown, taupe, and Brow Tech Wax), .10 oz Eye Shadow Trio in Smashbox.com (gold shimmer, soft pink shimmer, and rich chocolate), and a .16 oz Lipgloss in 35mm (shimmering peachy copper, plus a Cream Eyeliner Brush and Angled Brow brush 12.

brushess.jpg

Mini Pink Brush Set
What it is:
A purse-sized trifold case containing five essential brushes.

What else you need to know:
This tiny pink trifold case is perfect for slipping into even the tiniest of evening bags and the easy open tie makes accessing these tools a snap.

Set includes a brow brush/lash comb, blush brush, eyeshadow blender, crease brush, and lip brush.

Yupp! It's Limited Edition too!
cheerleader.gif