make-up forever e/s

nursee81

I was thinking about exploring MUFE e/s and was wondering if anyone here had tried them out? What are some of their must have and everyday colors? I am going to make a trip to sephora tomorrow to see what is out there. Thanks for your input.

brokenxbeauty

I've tried them and I love them. The colors are very pigmented and fun! Just be careful that you have a good m/u remover because they can sometimes stain the lid a bit.

Kuuipo

They are heavily pigmented and really long wearing. (I prefer them to MAC in quality, IMO)

foxyqt

MUFE eyeshadows are great! you mussSsst check out Purple #92 if you like bright colors.. it is the most perfect purple e/s!

also they have amazing Star Powders, they are like MAC pigments but much more pigmented and have waaay better texture..
smiles.gif

l1onqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyqt
MUFE eyeshadows are great! you mussSsst check out Purple #92 if you like bright colors.. it is the most perfect purple e/s!

also they have amazing Star Powders, they are like MAC pigments but much more pigmented and have waaay better texture..
smiles.gif

Yep! #92 was my first non mac E/S purchase in three years. It is truly the best purple out there.

honeyjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
They are heavily pigmented and really long wearing. (I prefer them to MAC in quality, IMO)

Ditto
thmbup.gif

honeyjr

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1onqueen
Yep! #92 was my first non mac E/S purchase in three years. It is truly the best purple out there.

Isn't that funny, #92 was my first MUFE eyeshadow purchase
lol.gif

zerin

I'm looking to buy about 2-3 mufe shadows...other than the famous #92 shadow...what other colours should I consider..I already have many mac shadows too....is there any unique colour that MUFE has and mac doesnt? lol
thanks and please do help!

malaviKat

^^ Perhaps the reds... #158 or #99. Technically they're "blush" (but so is #92)... and I suppose you could achieve this with MAC's Basic Red pigment... but I'd say red shadows are pretty unique.

And (mutter mutter) always sold out when I visit Sephora. :p