Make-up organizer

fabbyabby

Not only am I an organization freak, I arrange everything so it looks pretty. My clothes are all sorted by color, the books on my book shelves go from tallest to shortest. Even my CD's are oganized by color. So when I saw these at Bed, Bath and Beyond today I had to have them.
They are little bamboo boxes that are stackable. They come in all sizes. Oh, I found them in with the stuff to organize your kitchen drawers.
make-up02.jpg

make-up03.jpg

make-up01.jpg

ette

lmao omg i'm the same way! ahahha some of my friends have paid me to organize their closets. i'm super ocd about my makeup but i like the way it looks all laid out on the vanity, but i'm def. going to need better storage, its very distracting! but then it doesn't look so gorgeous lol. but these are an awesome solution! may go to pick some up!

kaliraksha

totally cute... but what do you do when you are in a hurry? how do you pull everything out of boxes? that would kill me... i also organize my clothes in color order... my friends think im nutty... but it makes perfect sense... if im looking for a black shirt i know where to look.

fabbyabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
what do you do when you are in a hurry? how do you pull everything out of boxes?

I'm a freak and I keep all my permant colors in their box. I only depot L/E because I work for MAC and get way too many to keep them loose.
I find since they're all labeled nicely in their boxes it makes it easy for me to find them in a rush so I save time by not having to search. Oh, and the boxed shadows are arranged by texture and then in rainbow order. :confused:

nakobear

Wow, you are so organized! I wish I were as organized as you...but in the mornings, I'm in such a rush, everything gets thrown around all over the place...

How much did the organizers cost?

AGB

lol i organize my cds by color too and everyone makes fun of me for it i also do the clothes thing but it gets messy sometimes

fabbyabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakobear
How much did the organizers cost?

The two big ones were around $9, and the smaller ones were $4 or $5. I think I spent around $40 overall. I can't remember since I made two trips.