Make~Up Party!!!

*Luna*

A few friends have been asking me to host a make up "party" so they can pick up a few tips here and there. It's been planned for about 3 weeks now and I am so excited, it's finally here! I ened up with 15 girls coming and I am the only one applying make up. I am going to be one busy girl but I can't wait to hang out, have a couple drinks and play MU all day. Yippie!

asnbrb

That sounds like fun! I'd host one, but I'm just so paranoid about someone (even my girlfriends) sticking their fingers in my stuff or breaking my LE/DC stuff!! I've heard bad bad stories.

I guess don't bring the non-perm stuff and you should have tons of fun!

*Luna*

Yeah... I already have it sorted... what to take and what NOT to take. And I inventoried everything I own just the other night. There have been numerous additions and I have been lazy but I really felt the need before the party.

medusalox

My friends and I sometimes have little makeup parties. We bring over a traincase full of MAC, and then sit down and do each others makeup. Heh, I feel like I'm a kid playing with moms makeup, but it's so much fun. And, it's kind of entertaining after a few martinis....
rofl.gif

*Luna*

Quote:
Originally Posted by medusalox
My friends and I sometimes have little makeup parties. We bring over a traincase full of MAC, and then sit down and do each others makeup. Heh, I feel like I'm a kid playing with moms makeup, but it's so much fun. And, it's kind of entertaining after a few martinis....
rofl.gif

I know. I felt like such a kid but it was great. I was a little nervous at first, I have never had so many people watch me do MU so expectantly but after a pineapple vodka and pom juice it was smooth sailing from there. I can't wait to do this again.