Making a dress - NEED HELP!!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by faifai
Ava was wearing this and this but I think you could do better, I think her dress looks tacky for her age and certainly not appropriate for a wedding.

You don't want anything that looks cheap and tacky, but you like the stuff Faifai linked, above (in the quotes on this post)?
wow. There's a big discrepancy in what is considered cheap, tacky, and prom like these days. :/

Definitely google couture formalwear.
smiles.gif

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
You don't want anything that looks cheap and tacky, but you like the stuff Faifai linked, above?
wow. There's a big discrepancy in what is considered cheap, tacky, and prom like these days. :/

Definitely google couture formalwear.
smiles.gif

I thanked her for all her different links that she sent me. I didn't checked through all of them at the time I sent her the message and today was my last day of finals so I still haven't looked through all of them. Your snippy comments, like always, aren't needed.

Shimmer

There wasn't anything snippy about my comments.
You asked for something, vaguely specific, then when the specifications were met as best as anyone could meet them based on the information at hand, you shot the suggestions down, calling them tacky, prom-ish, cheap looking, etc., but the example you gave is exactly what you're saying you don't want, so forgive me, and anyone else reading this, for being a bit confused about what to suggest for you, since there seems to be some miscommunication.

amoona

Actually I thanked her for her suggestion but it wasn't what I was looking for it. Like I stated multiple times I am just looking for suggestions because I just want something that pops at me.

I don't understand why yet again you feel the need to attempt to start an arguement with me. I get that picking fights is your thing but I'm kinda over you.

Shimmer

all I was doing was attempting to get clarification on an issue that seemed important enough to you to solicit opinions, since it seemed there was some confusion.
My apologies, of course.