Malm drawer organizer inserts

COBlondeBabe

I am starting to outgrow my Sephora Metro train case and want to buy the Malm dresser from Ikea. I have seen several here that have what looks like grey felt organizers. Those would be perfect for my pigments and liners. Any ideas on where to find them? Also, if anyone has any other good ideas for drawer organizers that will work would be great as well. Thanks!

laceydyan

From my understanding that was an old style MALM, I think the new one does not have the same type of inside drawer.....I'm getting one this weekend, but wish I had found out about it before now!

JaiLeeP

I have the MALM, new style, and I found these awesome drawer inserts at target. They are just clear plastic but makes everything so nice and neat!

JaiLeeP

I just found desk organizers at the dollar store. They are rectangle black wire. Each end has a square section and the middle is a long rectangle section. These are perfect for storage. I ended up buying 8!

christinakate

I own the new Malm. I bought my inserts at Dollarama, they are connectable, so they wont tip over, I've had em for about 6 months, and I love em. The don't move around, you can put em in a bunch of different ways. And they have 3 different sizes a long size ( good for liners ), shorter size, and a wide one. They come in packs of 2 aswell. And in they come in clear or white. AND they are super easy to clean, but im sure it wont be a problem anyways. Im sure you can buy these at Walmart aswell, but if you'd like to save a pretty penny, Dollarama has em !! Heres my proof hahah
amuse.gif

Thats what my inserts look like ! ( Im sorry the picture is so huge.. )