Mandy Moore at MAC

princess

Follow this link: http://community.livejournal.com/ohn...age=1#comments and read the comments on the very first post, and the whole thread.

Is it me or something but I find it funny that people have misconceptions about MAC being only for stage makeup etc? Was surprised at some of the comments...
tong.gif

bluegrassbabe

It will decay your skin...haha.
I've been using their foundations for several years, and I don't have any skin issues. Everyones skin is different, and you can't ever predict how it will react to a product. That being said, MAC was originally a Pro's only line, but in the last few years they have done a complete 180 and shifted the focus to a consumer market. It's been most dramatic since EL took over.
And if Mandy Moore is considered fat, then I (a slightly chubby girl) have to call the fire dept. to help get me off the sofa, lol.

MAC_Whore

Those are some clever girls. Full of substance.

So.....all the girls who work for MAC are assholes, huh? Well, I used to work for MAC. Does that make me a former asshole? A recovering asshole? Post asshole? Slightly assholish? I sure hope my skin doesn't start decaying. I am off to pumice the wax out of my pores and debate the complexities of being Mandy Moore.

d_flawless

wow, some people radiate their jealousy and insecurity even through the internet...it's obvious they don't take a closer look at what MAC really is about, because then they wouldn't be saying their artists are all stuck-up bitches who do "Drag Queen" make up...the last time i checked, bobbi brown doesn't offer FREE make up like b2m, or donate all their proceeds for 6 products to AIDS research...aside from that though, it sounds like one bad experience really turned them off to MAC, but damn, those comments are so catty!

noteventherain

lmao @ "It eats through your skin"

aww I like the fact that a couple of gals from the MAC community put in some nice words though (aka the truth). xx

LOL I'm glad nobody went MAC BITCH on 'em.

ette

whoa they have the bathing ape lip conditioners at the soho store? i'm there.

divaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_flawless
wow, some people radiate their jealousy and insecurity even through the internet...it's obvious they don't take a closer look at what MAC really is about, because then they wouldn't be saying their artists are all stuck-up bitches who do "Drag Queen" make up...the last time i checked, bobbi brown doesn't offer FREE make up like b2m, or donate all their proceeds for 6 products to AIDS research...aside from that though, it sounds like one bad experience really turned them off to MAC, but damn, those comments are so catty!

yes, yes. Those people posting there are so angry and negative. Blech.

ms.marymac

I loved the one girl who works at the department store. She stated that the foundation was horrible, the MAs were "a**holes", and that they get all the attention. Sounds like someone is mad because their counter isn't getting that much traffic. I also loved the girl who said she wanted to get into a fight with a MA because the MA, who works for MAC, should have walked her customer over to the Clinique counter...ahahahaha! Did I read that correctly?

Signed,
A MAC a**hole
lol.gif

2_pink

My goodness, do they have nothing better to do with their time than to criticize & let their jealously ooze everywhere???

"Omg, shes fat" "Omg shes SO skinny" "Her hair is thinning" "Shes so ugly looking" ...puh-lease

And then to say MAC is for drag queens?? Errrr...that irks me.

But I am calm now, because i just remembered that i have a package from the beloved MAC coming tomorrow =)

But yeah, they were pretty close minded.

princess

Yeah some of their comments are really mean and uncalled for... guess only us MAC fanatics can understand.
rofl.gif

user2

"Exactly. That's why those people obsessed with MAC need 5 lbs. of it caked onto their face. They think it looks good but when they're in the light, they look like a god damn clown."

ROFLOL! Umm oh gotta run to get me my 5 lbs of foundation for tomorrow!
Hey, can I buy MAC foundation in 200lbs. containers? It would save me so much time, space and money!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Jaim

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
"Exactly. That's why those people obsessed with MAC need 5 lbs. of it caked onto their face. They think it looks good but when they're in the light, they look like a god damn clown."

ROFLOL! Umm oh gotta run to get me my 5 lbs of foundation for tomorrow!
Hey, can I buy MAC foundation in 200lbs. containers? It would save me so much time, space and money!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

They should sell foundation in huge vats so you can just dunk your face in it!
tong.gif

jennystalin

i don't know what i would do if i had to wear a foundation other than MAC. i love it so much and i'm so used to it now.

hahhaha.

ramonesbrat

I wish I had nothing better to do than valid my pathetic existence by putting down people who have things I don't- You know, money, success, the adoration of millions, etc...

Some of the people who commented are such losers.