Masturbation...

s0o_r0qish

Come on ladies...i kno yall do it.Well to break the ice i will admit..i mastrubate at least 8 times aday. I dont kno what it is, butits liek i will get an urge, and go off in my little corner..lol if u kno what i mean.

share your experience!

Another Janice!

Nope not here...if I don't have two little ones scoping out my every move, then I am at work.

I have the sex drive of a ceramic bowl.

aziajs

Wow...8 times a day. You have quite a sex drive. I may do it 2-3 a month. There are just a lot of times when I don't feel the urge.

MAC_Pixie04

wow 8 is a lot, i think i'd have carpal tunnel by the 3rd time.

it's not a habit of mine, but i do it from time to time.

CantAffordMAC

I used to masturbate at least 3-5 times a week. But me and my boyfriend have been together for a year and a half now and I hardly ever do it. If I do it MIGHT be like once a month...its really infrequent now.

I'd just rather have sex. I love having sex lol. He can actually hit every spot WAAAAY better than I can. So I let him do just that. lol.

i did masturbate about 5 times a week when i was single but being in a relationship for 4 years my sex drive seems non existant, which is sad now that i think about it

banjobama

8 times good LORD woman! You're a machine!

I do probably about... five or six times a week. Sometimes not for days in a row and sometimes 3 times a day.

I can't come when me and my boyfriend have sex, and I feel bad because it takes so long for me to get off when he goes down on me, that I always just do it myself.

prinzessin784

HOLY GUACAMOLE - 8 times?!?! wow girl, that's pretty impressive lol.
I probably masturbate a couple times a month. I'm so stressed out with grad school and everything that I am rarely in the mood. It's hard enough to get in the mood for my fiancee, which really sucks
ssad.gif

Macnarsandlove

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0o_r0qish
Come on ladies...i kno yall do it.Well to break the ice i will admit..i mastrubate at least 8 times aday. I dont kno what it is, butits liek i will get an urge, and go off in my little corner..lol if u kno what i mean.

share your experience!

ur lucky. i don't really like it but wish i did cause this guy i know looks like a hobbit and it's been so long he's starting to look like colin farrell (my #1 of all time fantasy crush<3<3).

s0o_r0qish

Lol..thanks ladies for ya input...
now i might have been exaterating about 8 times..mabe like 5
keep the comments comming

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama
8 times good LORD woman! You're a machine!

I do probably about... five or six times a week. Sometimes not for days in a row and sometimes 3 times a day.

I can't come when me and my boyfriend have sex, and I feel bad because it takes so long for me to get off when he goes down on me, that I always just do it myself.

I can't come when me and my boyfriend have sex either. Well I have before but its weak and it takes a LOT of work. I also don't come when he goes down on me. After sex he usually just fingers me (he finds my gspot super easily) and i use the vibrator on my clit...it works! and it doesn't take too long either

sorry if this is too much information for some of you, im just trying to maybe help someone
wavey.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
visit the sex store and pick up a .....ring lol

can you reuse those rings? the ones you buy at the drugstore??

Hilly

a cock ring haha....yea you can re-use them if youre with the same partner imho. Just wash it when you're done. The vibe kind!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly
a cock ring haha....yea you can re-use them if youre with the same partner imho. Just wash it when you're done. The vibe kind!

Oh! You mean the kind that he puts on at the base of his penis and it has a mini vibrator on it so it stimulates the woman's clit.

aziajs

^^^ I was wondering. LOL. Cuz when you first said cock ring I was like, "that may help him but how is it going to help her???"

EDIT: CantAffordMAC, this is what Hilly is talking about.

1400600-c.jpg

creativet07

haha I wish i could say...OMGOSH! 8 times...but that would be hypocritical...haha maybe 3-5 times...but still...Nice to know i'm not alone!!! haha

NutMeg

Once a day. Occasionally I'll miss a day if I'm really tired or something, and once in a while I'll have a mad session where I keep going until I pretty much pass out, lol, but usually once a day.