Metallic Leggings

gabi1129

... so after seein Eve's "Tambourine" video everywhere, i was wondering if metallic leggings are hot or not. today i went to a few stores and they have them! So what is a boy to do. Id wear them when i drag. however i dont know if it'll be cute, or will i just look weird? :confused:

please be honest and tell me your opinions on these.

this one is from wet seal

leg000.gif

and this one is from american apparel
leg001.gif

xsnowwhite

hmm they look kinda neat but personally im not really a fan of them.
they look way fun though..
if you like them i say go for it!
smiles.gif

goink

IMO, metallic leggings can look very tacky. It depends on what you pair with it.
I think metallic leggings with heels can be pretty hot.

3jane

either you'd have to have kick ass legs with nice muscle definition or...

the only way I can imagine someone pulling them off in an everyday sort of look would be between a skirt and boots, so you can see a bit of the legging but it's not too crazy.

gabi1129

thanks for your opinions!
thmbup.gif
i think, for right now, im going to pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bybs
To be honest I dont like them. However, have you seen the metallic flecked leggings? They are divine!

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/18642

and those are awesome. i like these leggings a lot more than the metallic ones. thanks a bunch for the link!

Kimberleigh

Gosh, everything that is old is new again...I had a pair of those metallic flecked leggings in 8th grade (so, like, 1992)
lol.gif

Leggings, in general, remind me of 7th and 8th grade. My motto for "retro" fashion is, "If you wore a trend when you were a kid don't wear it again".

knoxydoll

I think done right they can look very nice, but when not done right you look a little like you're in fifth grade. I think a much better look is metallic hot pants under an almost to short skirt. That way you don't flash around your naughty bits but it's still exciting.

daFilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3jane
either you'd have to have kick ass legs with nice muscle definition or...

the only way I can imagine someone pulling them off in an everyday sort of look would be between a skirt and boots, so you can see a bit of the legging but it's not too crazy.

i agree with having the nice legs to pull this off.
they remind me of something M.I.A would wear.

REYNALD0C

I like how Eve wore hers in the "Tambourin" video!

Check it out, she also features the C-Shock collection in it!

-- Oh whoa you mentioned it already! hahahaha sorry!

But yeah its cute when u wear those with a loose bright colored shirt, and cute bright colored heels (patent)