microfine refinsher discontinue

MAC_Whore

Hopefully they are just selling out the old packaging before the new skincare line launches in Jan. I think the Microfine is safe. I don't recall reading that it was one of the skincare items on the chopping block. Yeah, that stuff is magic! I totally agree!
smiles.gif

MACGoddess

They are not discontinuing it, they are just changing the packaging of their skincare so technically ALL skincare in original packaging is being d/c.

They are bringing it back out though...no worries.

juli

whats so great about microfine refinisher? 'magic' in what ways?? (just wondering cuz I have no idea)
hmm.gif

stellarx1587

Oh man... I got scared there for a second! I love that stuff. It makes my face feel all smooth and velvety. My bf used up the last of it... =( He fell in love with it cause it helped loosen up the dead skin and helped him get a smoother shave...

blueyesdancing

Microfine is amazing....scrub mask I believe is going away for good, but like others have said, Microfine is being repackaged.

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyesdancing
Microfine is amazing....scrub mask I believe is going away for good, but like others have said, Microfine is being repackaged.

Yeah... Scrub Mask is gone, Day Light SPF 15 is technically gone, not really though it is just being given a new name: Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15.

Also Moisture Feed Eye is gone for NOW...it will be back though under a new formulation as the rumours have been saying.

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Hopefully they are just selling out the old packaging before the new skincare line launches in Jan. I think the Microfine is safe. I don't recall reading that it was one of the skincare items on the chopping block. Yeah, that stuff is magic! I totally agree!
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess
They are not discontinuing it, they are just changing the packaging of their skincare so technically ALL skincare in original packaging is being d/c.

PFEEEEEWWWWW!!! :woohoo:

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
whats so great about microfine refinisher? 'magic' in what ways?? (just wondering cuz I have no idea)
hmm.gif

It's a great exfoliator, and IMO it very different from other brands because it's scrubbing particles are super fine, and after 2 minutes you face is smooth as a baby's bum!
If you think your face is smooth after using regular scrub, you'll go crazy after you tried this! Trust me, you never want to go back
greengrin.gif

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess

ohhhh thanks the lordy!... magic it is indeed
cheerleader.gif

MacVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanne
It's a great exfoliator, and IMO it very different from other brands because it's scrubbing particles are super fine, and after 2 minutes you face is smooth as a baby's bum!
If you think your face is smooth after using regular scrub, you'll go crazy after you tried this! Trust me, you never want to go back
greengrin.gif

yes yes! i second everything Sanne said!
clap.gif

Latest posts