Milani Liquif'eye NEW Auto-Propel Pencils!

Goat Goat Etc.

So I thought I couldn't be into Milani Liquif'eye pencils enough ever since they were released awhile back!

The black one is my staple!

But now they've really done it with their latest shades!

I'm loving Blue and Purple! Didn't like the green-it's a typical sage.

Wasn't too attracted to them because they're twisty and can't be sharpened.
But tonight I finally gave in to know what I could be missing!
The caps to each liner gave me a clue!

BONIFIED DUPES of Rave pearlglide and Dame's Desire e/s (if not it's far than better)! With nutty drying and staying power!

WIN WIN WIN!!

I'll take some pics during the day so you can see how true these read but for now night vision!

L-R, T-B The first is the blue (dame's desire dupe), the purple (rave dupe), and the green.

Goat Goat Etc.

I'll have to see! I've only worn these today and didn't line my waterline, just used them as shadow. I'll let you know of course!

Goat Goat Etc.

Results: for lining the lids and not really the waterline. Milani's black has some sticking power in the waterline but perhaps that's because it's a cream w/out glitter maybe? I layered this on my waterline at night and went to sleep, woke up, it was barely there. Then wore it out all day and it lasted best on my lid. A shame it couldn't stay but it's still a useful beauty!

The purple liner is beautiful. I skipped on the MAC Pearlglides because of the not wanting to use on my waterline as well (the glitter getting into my eyes thing). This definitely makes me wish I didn't. Thanx for the swatches.

Babylard

WOW new shades! I LOVE their liquify eyeliners. I have black, silver, and brown and they work amazingly on the waterline. So creamy, smooth pigmented, and longlasting! I gotta get these xD

Goat Goat Etc.

A Walmart near me recently acquired a Milani display and they have 3 new liquid liners in navy (not blurple like the packaging suggests, sigh), grey-silver, and brown. Though I seldom use liquid liner these stay forever! It's hard to wash them off! I did a test swatch on my hand with the Navy and it stayed on my hand more than 24 hours!

They also rolled out these new auto-pencil liners with silver glitter in them, wasn't really impressed so didn't buy.

I would totally recommend the new Star Flash lip Gloss jumbo pencils! Amazing glitteratti for the lips!