Milani

ms. kendra

I have a few eyeshadows and they are def. hit or miss. I bought a lipgloss and didn't like it.
I also have the mascara duo with the glitter liner on the end...love it.

na_pink

I like Milani stuff - lipsticks SUCK. But the eyeshadows are not too bad at all, just a bit too netural for me , but that is good because Im now getting into the whole neutral brown eye look. I only have one single eyeshadow, but I have a bunch of quads and i hust have to get two more and I would have ALL mwhahhaha (evil laugh ...). Anyways point is... its cheap and sooo worth it

pumpkincat210

I'm only an nc25 but I actually think their regular line of lipsticks are pigmented and go on well. I don't like their lipglosses because they are sticky and have little payoff.

reesesilverstar

I like the brand.

I have a couple of the single e/s. They're all wonderful. Atlantis requires patience for me.

I bought the glimmer stripes in berry glimmer. Strictly as a hilight. It's awesome for that.

I bought the one pressed powder, umm... Amber something or something amber... It's okay. Just need bronzer to kinda disguise the ash, lol. It can look ashy sometimes...

I tried Luminous cuz of all the raves. But I don't think it's for me at all... Ended up giving it away.