Mini haul

MacVirgin

Went to Mac today, havent been there in the longest time since i've been sick. So today my sister needed to match her foundation (yeah she's becoming pretty mac crazy thanks to moi lol) plus i wanted to check out Color Craft and buy a new brow pencil. I don't know what it is but nothing realy wowed me expect for to of the shadows. I ended up buying Eccentricity. I mean it was al pretty and nice but i did not jump up and down lol. Then i walked to the other Mac counter we had have in the city (yes we have 2 very close to each other), just wanted to walk and see if i made up my mind about what else i should take. But i still don't know lol!. I think i want Natural Flare. But i don't know what else i'll take jet. So anyhow this is what i bought today:

0002spxd

Eccentricity
Spiked eyebrow pencil
Fullfilled Plushglass

My sister bought Date Night Dazzleglass. It was so cute cause this was her first mac item she ever bought. Her daughter fell in love with mac also so when we got to my house i gave her a lipglass tasty in Sugar Spin. She was all like wow, thank you auntie!!
yahoo.gif
It was so cute!

On the way home my sis was all like >>>
mac_haul.gif
lol!